User Experience Designer
About the Role
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to help execute a user-friendly design for our SaaS product. You will be required to produce innovative solutions for our product designs making them practical yet straightforward to use. Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction and profits of our company. You will be expected to utilize your full range of UX design (interaction design and visual design skills), and you will own the experience for a specific area/module of the IPL products.
- Use wireframes, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate and present design ideas.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand the product before presenting solutions to improve the visual and interactive experience.
- Gather user requirements from product managers to create compelling and original graphic designs (images, sketches, etc).
- Build and design user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, and search fields.
- Troubleshoot any UX problems.
- Present design concepts and ideas to colleagues, executive members, and clients.
- Ensure a standard is maintained when it comes to style, fonts, colors, and images.
- Conduct regular research on user experience.
- Stay up to date with all of the industry’s trends and best practices.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- Prior experience(Min 2 years) with UX/UI design with a strong portfolio to show previous work.
- Excellent knowledge of wireframing tools (Wireframe.cc, InVision, Figma etc)
- Strong experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Excellent knowledge of visual design and wireframing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Great visual design, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good problem-solving ability with attention to detail.