About the Role
We’re looking for a Technical Lead to join our world-class engineering team building the next-generation applications. We’re looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems.
- Performing full-stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Translating UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS and improving frontend
- architecture, provide suggestions on improving the frontend build pipelines.
- Work closely with the designer, provide feedback to build intuitive user experiences.
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Designing an algorithm for solving the most challenging problems in all modules of the product.
- Designing database for a scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
- Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant., Jenkins
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor +help the junior members of the team
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Ready to join immediately in Bengaluru
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands-on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Skilled in Web App development (React + Redux) with Frameworks like Bootstrap / Material
- Experience developing consumer-facing applications consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and creating APIs that can be used by 3rd parties.