Senior Content Writer
About the Role
You will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of our offerings. You will be charged with crafting the content around messaging and marketing for our new products and launches.
The Kind of Person We are Looking for
- You are a savvy wordsmith and a passionate writer who produces various types of written content that are backbone of Marketing
- You thrive on working well with others. You love to collaborate with subject matter experts, learning specialists, digital marketing & sales and inspire them to do their best.
- You get stuff done whatever it takes and drive other’s to completion
- You don’t already know everything but you love to learn.
- You are not here for a job but for a career.
3 yrs – 7 yrs as a Content Writer for the digital medium with semi-formal, encouraging, optimistic writing tone aimed at professionals. Experience in Executive Education, EdTech organization is a plus.
- Design, define and execute on a comprehensive content marketing plan that includes Brand Communication, Blogs, SEO, Social Media & Email campaigns
- Understand different media channels like video (you tube), social networks (Linkedin), web (blogs, copy), print (brochures) and be effectively able to create content that “vows” senior technology & product professionals
- Developing Ad & Sales Copywriting for Brochures, Flyers
- Developing Online Copywriting (Blogs, Web Campaigns, landing pages)
- Developing Press releases, SEO content strategy
- Writing/Curating blogs, newsletters and success stories and testimonial videos
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both, key stakeholders and our audience.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Professional Degree in Journalism / Business writing from a reputed institution
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and manage time in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience in office productivity tools like Google WorkSpace