Head of Test Content
- Guide the work of SMEs and give them editing feedback for expression, objectivity, and clarity, following best practices in test development.
- Collaborate with SMEs to address feedback from our users and our algorithms to improve tests.
- Recruit highly qualified SMEs to create tests for our platform. (Initially only; recruitment will later be taken over by a dedicated recruiter.)
- Build strong relationships with your SMEs for continuous collaboration and support.
- Manage an area of our test library, making sure its tests are published correctly and are up to date.
- Contribute new test ideas and other hiring material (such as custom screening questions, interview questions, and practical job simulations) to help improve our offerings to customers.
- Contribute to improving our test development tools and processes.
- Join (and help shape) the fast-growing HR tech startup UAssess as an early employee.
Qualifications & Requirements
- There is no set path to this role, and we’re open to applicants from various backgrounds and experiences.
- But in order to succeed in this role, you should:
- Share our passion for helping companies hire the best, easily and without bias.
- Have excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Have worked as an editor in the past , and understand how to guide others to clarify their ideas and improve their writing.
- Have a strong interest in testing, psychometrics, and hiring, and want to learn more about these topics.
- Enjoy researching and learning new things at a deep level.
- Be comfortable working with data and basic statistics.
- Work well with others and manage your collaborators independently.
- Appreciate the extremely varied needs of a startup.